4/06/2006

Theatre News

I'm currently in a show at the Olathe Community Theatre. It's Neil Simon's Fools and it promises to be quite funny. I play Count Yousekevich, the villian of the show.

Today, the director sent out an email letting us know that our cast is now complete (we were missing an actor after the person who was cast went out to do a paying gig). The last person cast is someone I've never done a show with, but he's positively hilarious and will be a great addition. I'm very excited to be doing this show, but then, I was excited even before Bill was cast since I get to do a show with my wife and this director, RickL.

My wife just reminded me that our bios are due. I'm terrible at these things but she's always on top of these things. Dammit! I always write something dumb about 'glad to be in the show' and 'favorite roles'. I need something creative. Maybe I'll put that I'm glad that the rest of the cast can support me. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home