2/07/2008

Wii Much?


I can't believe I haven't blogged about the Wii yet! It's probably among the best electronic inventions of the 21st Century. Take that, iPhone! And it'll probably be the best invention until jetpacks are perfected. It's a little silly to love playing it so much, but the idea that you don't have to push a bunch of buttons, but can wave a remote and the figure moves... it's just amazing to me everytime I turn it on and it responds to where I'm waving the remote.

Really, though, the big key to this thing is going to be later this year when LucasArts come out with the Star Wars game. A lightsaber handle is included with the game. It's ridiculous, but every 30-something gamer is going to buy it and instantly become the Star Wars Kid... and love every minute of it.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home