4/07/2006

Tough Rehearsal

Tonight was a Friday night rehearsal, which I'm never in favor of, but that's the way the schedule worked out. It was a frustrating rehearsal for me, I'm pretty low-energy and that's death in comedy. I wound up getting a ton of notes from the director, which I knew that I needed. It's hard when you know that you can do better at something, but your body and mind won't cooperate and make it happen. This role needs levels and the right attitude at the right time and I was trying to force it the whole night. If this is going to work out, I'm going to have to find a way to make the character more consistent.

Part of the problem is that I haven't been to rehearsal since Monday, so the work we did that night has dissipated over the week. This week is not much better, since the next time I have rehearsal is one week from tonight. I'm going to have to do a lot of script study and get all my lines memorized. Hopefully I'll be spot-on next week. Hopefully.

3 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home