4/08/2006

Stan the Man Glazer!

So Tricia and I were grocery shopping today at the Hy-Vee on State Line.
As we were leaving the store, I look over and I see a care that looks like this:
[Edited to remove the picture. It was messing with the formatting. Suffice
to say that it was a ridiculously expensive Mercedes R-Class]


It's being driven by this guy:




I don't know if you know who that is, but it's Stanford Glazer. The reason I knew it was him was that on the side of this (very) expensive car there was one of those magnetic stickers. It said in huge blue and red letters:

STANFORD GLAZER

FOR

MAYOR

It was the most ridiculous thing I'd seen in probably a week, since I stopped paying attention to FOX News. Stan, driving around in his Phallo-mobile, that he's decided to take a deduction on because he's driving around in it to get groceries. If he runs for mayor again I hope he gets two votes, one from himself and one from the person impressed with his stupid $50,000 car.

2 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home