7/10/2006

Hey Buddy!



So, the Olathe Community Theatre Association's season ended with their annual award show and banquet, The Buddies. The theme this year was "A Prom Gone Wrong". And it did. It was a silly affair, attended by silly actor types, giving each other silly awards, but it was fun. What's even sillier is this ------------->

I won a dang award for Best Character Actor for my part in "Fools". Don't get me wrong, I had a good time with the role, but I don't think it was particularly award-worthy or anything. It was just a fun, funny part that I had.

So, of course, it went right to my head and I now refuse to do anything but prestige projects with big-name directors. In fact, I'm now so big that I don't do my own blog posts. I have people for that. That's right, this is ghost-written!

3 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Applecart T. said...

hey, buddy!

tee hee.
right on on winning. it's probably not just for "fools" but for your panopoly of many oddball wonders such as "crazy prison guard" or "guy who wears blackface for opera." : )

thanks for coming out last night.
airline prices, they just keep going up!
those flights put us back the equivalent of a southwest flight to denver, i think (i exaggerate, but you get the picture).

 
At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home